The University of Limpopo approached LRMG to run the Research Ethics & Integrity course again in March 2022. They enrolled 60 participants.
This course is to help learners develop the competence to promote, foster, and support research ethics and integrity, compliance, and responsible research conduct to understand the ethical challenges of research work.
The modules covered include:
- Philosophical and moral principles of ethics
- Resolving ethical problems in decision-making
- Sustaining a culture of research ethics
- Applying scientific integrity and publication ethics in supporting research
- Supporting research protocol development and good ethical practice
- Supporting research ethics committee administration